People become members for different reasons. Some want regular information about the hospital – others want to make a difference and give their views on future plans.
Why become a member?
- Find out how we are performing
- Keep up-to-date with changes at the hospital
- Have a say in how things are run
- Vote to elect hospital Governors
- Stand for election to the Council of Governors
- Access hundreds of great NHS discounts
Who can become a member?
Anyone can become a member so long as they are at least 14 years old.