Equality, Diversity and Human Rights Links and Resources:
- Reducing Health Inequalities in Yorkshire and the Humber – A Systematic Way Forward
- Health Inequalities – Progress and Next Steps
- Cervical screening in lesbian and bisexual women (cancerscreening.nhs.uk)
Asylum seekers & migrant workers
- The Social and Economic Experiences of Asylum Seekers, Migrant Workers,Refugees and Overstayers – Dr Robert MacKenzie and Dr Chris Forde, Leeds
University Business School
Government Transgender Equality Action Plan
- As part of our work to improve the lives of transgendered people we’ve published the first ever cross government plan.
Women’s engagement newsletter
- The women’s engagement newsletter provides news and updates about women’s equality and engagement from across government.
- Hate Crime, the reporting process and telephone numbers (Barnsley Council)
- Borough wide approved – Procedure Manual 2012 (PDF)