Father Peter Needham is the hospital Chaplain full-time (CoE).
Available six days a week and is regularly seen on and around the hospital and on the wards for the spiritual welfare of the staff, patients and visitors.
Spiritual care and support provided include:
- Administering Holy Communion to patients on the wards
- Administering the sacrament of holy anointing (for those preparing for surgery and all who are sick)
- Available for the sacrament of reconciliation (confession and absolution)
- Supporting the hospital staff in all areas of life and work
- A sounding-board for ethical and spiritual matters
You can contact Father Peter on 01226 432725 or email email@example.com.