Following the success of our 1st ever Anaesthesia and Critical Care CPD conference last year, we are hosting our second event on Friday 10 November 2017.
The event is for clinicians with a professional interest in anaesthesia – particularly obstetric, paediatric and critical care.
With sessions from many leaders in their field, attendance will contribute to continuing professional development for members of The Royal College of Anaesthetists.
Topics covered on the day include:
- Maternal cardiac arrest and peri-mortem caesarean section
- Hypertensive diseases of pregnancy
- Anticoagulation, reversal and anaesthesia
- Difficult airway update
- Advances in perioperative management of hip fracture
- Advances in organ retrieval and donation
- Blood products in ICU
- Legal and ethical issues in ICU
- The paediatric difficult airway in the DGH
- Paediatric trauma outside the Major Trauma Centre
Read more on our Anaesthesia and Critical Care CPD Day event page