To provide a service close to home patients can be seen at Barnsley Hospital. The Consultants attend from the Royal Hallamshire Hospital and specialists services are available from there.
Barnsley Hospital provides the following clinics.
- Multiple Sclerosis Clinic
- Epilepsy Clinic
- General Clinic
- Counselling (Neurology Psychotherapist) – Stephanie Howlett
Meet the Consultant Team
- Dr Khan – Specialty: Movement Disorders and Cognitive Neurology
- Dr Grunewald – Specialty: Movement Disorders and Epilepsy
- Dr McDermott – Specialty: Neuro-Muscular Disorders
- Epilepsy Nurse Specialist – Hoyland Medical Centre – 01226 355892
- Parkinsons Nurse – 01226 209885
- MS Nurse – 0114 2712302
Patients can be referred from their General Pracitioners or seen as an inpatient on the ward.