From diagnosis through to surgery and treatment to rehabilitation, the department deals with both planned surgery (elective and day cases) and trauma cases (emergency).
Improving Orthopaedic services
In the orthopaedics department we are committed to improving our services. We will always listen to your comments and ideas, putting changes into affect to reflect your feedback.
- Pre-Assessment Nurse: (01226) 434337 or 432870
- Occupational Therapy: (01226) 432875
- Physiotherapy: (01226) 432375 0r 432848
- Orthotics: (01226) 432746
- Home Loans: (01226) 320990
- Ward 34 (wound dressing liaison): (01226) 432797
- For the district nurse please contact your GP.