Are the winter blues getting you down? Do you dream of that all inclusive? We’ve got just the thing for you!
Come visit our Diversity & Inclusion Conference on Friday 15 February for a celebration of our work helping the Trust to be an inclusive employer and provider of outstanding integrated care.
- Anna Nelson from AccessAble will launch our new access guides
- Parvin Morris will tell us about the NHS Employers Partners Programme
- Richard Jenkins will present his vision for inclusivity and diversity
at Barnsley Hospital
- Sarah Sonne from the Refugee Council will deliver a powerful presentation about asylum seekers
- Gavin Portier will talk about caring for our carers
- Lisa Shannon will launch the Rainbow NHS Badge for Barnsley
- Theresa Rastall will talk about how we use the staff survey to make Barnsley Hospital a great place to work
- Emma Lavery will update us on the next phase of our people strategy
All this and more!
We can’t promise you sun, sea and sangria!
But, like any all inclusive worth its salt, we guarantee you a swift check in, a jam-packed programme, a chance to leave your baggage at the door, and refreshments throughout the day…