On Saturday 16th April, Sunday 17th April and Saturday 23rd April the hospital will be facilitating a crane lift for the new Intensive Care Unit which is under construction. This will mean that:
- The disabled Car Park 4 immediately adjacent the Women’s and Children’s Hospital will be closed from 8.00am to 5.00pm on each day.
- We will allocate 4 spaces in car park 3 for patients arriving to the birthing suite.
- The pick up and drop area adjacent the main entrance will operate as usual.
- The main entrance will be closed and people arriving will be diverted through the Outpatients Entrance where they can easily access all Hospital services as usual
- Please do not park on the ambulance bays