Barnsley Hospital NHS Foundation Trust is welcoming members of the public to a free hearing event and cake sale on 27 September. The Audiology department at the Trust will provide information for those interested in the provisions and services they offer from 10am – 2pm.
– what can be done for people who suffer with dizziness and balance problems
– the range of options available to help people suffering from tinnitus including demonstrations
– advice on equipment for people who are deaf or hard of hearing from Social Services Aids & Adaptations Team
– ‘drop-in’ hearing aid repairs for patients
– example of an ENT (Ear, Nose, Throat) treatment room and explanations about micro-suction ear cleaning procedures
Attendees can also have a free hearing test too, whilst not going hungry either as there will be a cake stall present too, which will raise vital funds for the Tiny Hearts appeal run by Barnsley Hospital Charity.
All are welcome!