We are recruiting people with IBS and diarrhoea (IBS-D) for a research study.
We are looking for adults to take part in a trial of a new treatment for IBS-D
The trial will involve:
- Taking a new medication for 12 weeks
- Recording symptoms daily
- 6 visits to your local hospital
- Optional additional tests looking at bowel sensitivity and contractions
If you are interested please contact either:
- Principal Investigator, Dr Kapil Kapur on 01226 435242
- Research Nurse, Mishell Cunningham on 01226 435084
This project is funded by the Efficacy and Mechanism Evaluation (EME) Programme, an MRC and NIHR partnership.
The views expressed in this publication are those of the author(s) and not necessarily those of the MRC, NHS, NIHR or the Department of Health.
*The EME Programme is funded by the MRC and NIHR, with contributions from the CSO in Scotland and NISCHR in Wales and the HSC R&D Division, Public Health Agency in Northern Ireland.