The Occupational Health Service based at Barnsley Hospital is a SEQOHS accredited provider. We deliver a range of services to organisations such as schools, primary care providers, charitable organisations, other NHS Trusts, and small to medium businesses.
For more information or to discuss the range of services we could provide to your organisation please contact;
Sally Bladen (Head of Occupational Health)
01226 434939 or email: email@example.com
- Advice on health issues affecting work
- Pre-Employment screening
- Occupational Immunisation
- Advice on management of infectious diseases
- Health Surveillance (Lung function, Skin assessments, facilitation of hearing testing)
- Contamination Management (blood / bodily fluid exposure)
- Short term mental health interventions
- Face to face counselling
- wellbeing workshops
- Advice on workplace modifications and adjustments
- Workplace visits / assessments
- Advice for developing workplace health policies
- Moving & Handling Risk Assessment Advice
- Moving & Handling Training
- Bespoke health & wellbeing training
Data Protection / Confidentiality
Records are kept according to the Data Protection Act. Information is provided to managers in response to questions asked on the management referral and this will be provided with the consent of the individual, however medical details will remain confidential.
Barnsley Occupational Health and Wellbeing Service operate as an independent unit providing impartial advice to management about the effects of work on health and health on work.