We provide outpatient care for patients with deep vein thrombosis, pulmonary embolism and for people using anticoagulants.
The thrombosis service is based in the blue zone, in the acute medical unit. It can be found on the fourth floor in the medical block - close to the chapel.
The service provides outpatient care for patients with:
- leg clots (deep vein thrombosis)
- lung clots (pulmonary embolism)
- those taking blood thinners (anticoagulants).
Please note, the thrombosis service is not the anticoagulant clinic.
The service is open:
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 11am and 1pm to 3pm
- Saturday, Sunday and during bank holidays, 9am to 11am