We are offering a rotational posts of six months in two areas over 12 months.
We currently have vacancies across the Trust for Staff Nurses and welcome candidates looking for flexible or part time opportunities.
£25,655 – £31,534 per annum (AfC band 5)
Please note that if you are a newly qualified staff nurse please take your time completing your application form, paying particular attention to the values questions, if successfully shortlisted you will be offered a permanent contract in your area of choice without a formal face to face assessment.
- Are you studying to be a Registered Nurse?
- Are you a Newly Qualified Registered Nurse?
- Are you a Registered Nurse with experience looking for a change?
We are seeking enthusiastic registered nurses to join our Trust, choosing a career at Barnsley Hospital NHS Foundation Trust means joining:
- Dynamic teams that thrive on challenges in patient care
- A Trust that embraces innovation and improvement
- An organisation committed to supporting your career pathway and improvement
- An organisation recently rated ‘Good’ by the CQC
- An organisation where you have the opportunity to develop your career in a supportive environment
We offer high levels of support and development which includes a preceptorship programme for Newly Qualified and Registered Nurses new into the NHS. There is also the opportunity for career development through our internal Aspiring Talent Management Programme.
You will work in a clinical environment of no more than 28 patient beds where our nurse per bed ratio is 1 to 7.
We enjoy working within an environment that demonstrates the corporate vision that people want to work for us – we invite you to join in working here.
Why not give us a call to see if we can meet your needs, or simply submit an application.
For further details or an informal chat our Associate Directors of Nursing would love to hear from you:
- Paula Crosby, Associate Director for Emergency Medical Care and Medicine – 07792 587528
- Helen Green, Associate Director for Critical Care and Surgery – 01226 43155
- Tracy Taylor, Associate Director of Nursing CBU3 – 01226 432933 or 07858 192955
For application enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or telephone 07821 808097
Barnsley Hospital NHS Foundation Trust is committed to promoting equality of opportunity and fair treatment to all applicants regardless of race, nationality, ethnic origin, gender, marital status, mental or physical disability, religion or belief, sexual orientation, age or offending history.
How to become a nurse
Please use the links below for information from two local universities about how to apply for nursing courses and what experience and qualifications you need to become a nurse.