The Patient Advice and Complaints team provide a point of contact for patients, their relatives, partners, friends and carers. We would like to hear from you if you think we have done something well or if you have suggestions on how we could do something differently. Equally we want to know if you are unhappy or have a complaint about the services provided.
The Team aims to:
- listen to compliments, concerns and complaints
- answer queries and help resolve problems on behalf of patients, families and carers
- provide advice and support on how to make a formal complaint
- liaise with departments to ensure concerns and complaints are resolved
How to contact the Patient Advice and Complaints team
The Patient Advice and Complaints team are available Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm and can be contacted by the following options:
Telephone: 01226 432571
We often prefer to have your concerns in writing so that we can be confident that we know from you what the specific issues are that you want to have answers to, and there is less room for confusion.
When sending us your complaint please remember to include:
- your name
- contact details
- the date of your treatment
- where you were treated
- the nature of your complaint
- how you want us to contact you e.g. telephone, letter, email
If writing a complaint (by hand or using word processing software) is challenging or not possible for you, you can make your complaint via phone. When you speak to a member of our Patient Advice and Complaints team, they will write up the details of your complaint and document them on your behalf, in confidence.